fbpx

YOU NEED A WEBSITE? WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED.

WE BUILD WEBSITES 
AND LANDING PAGES

CONVERSION ORIENTED DESIGN

7-DAY TOTAL TURNAROUND

PAYMENT UPON APPROVAL

WHY DO CLIENTS LOVE OUR WEBSITES?

USER EXPERIENCE 
FOCUSED

In order to help you achieve long-term success, we design websites strategically, so that every web interaction turns into engaging, meaningful and memorable experience.

AFFORDABLE 
SOLUTIONS

We are a team of freelancers originally coming from Eastern European countries, such as Ukraine, Moldova and Russia. Therefore, what is considered “pricy” in our countries, is more than affordable for our North American customers.

OUTSTANDING 
DESIGN

Gorgeous design and creative approach is the number one priority in our development process. We will make your website stand out from the crowd of competitors.

CUSTOMIZABLE 
CONTENT

We build websites on WordPress CMS. This is a user-friendly platform that gives our clients full control over their websites and allows quick and easy customization.

INTEGRATED 
ANALYTICS

There is no secret that nowadays it is crucially important to collect data on your web visitors. Therefore, all of our clients get a set of advanced analytic tools integrated to their websites.

MOBILE 
RESPONSIVENESS

More than 80% of web traffic in 2019 is coming from mobile devices. Therefore, all the websites we build are mobile-responsive. They look solid on any device, whether it a screen of computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone.

WE'LL HELP YOUR BUSINESS 
LOOK OUTSTANDING ONLINE.

YOU NEED A WEBSITE? 
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED.

BUSINESS 
WEBSITES

E-COMMERCE 
STORES

PORTFOLIO 
& BLOG

NEWS 
WEBSITES

LANDING 
PAGES

CUSTOM 
DEVELOPMENT

And no worries, consultations are free of charge!

F.A.Q

Most frequently asked questions and answers

We build almost all kinds of websites, including corporate websites, online stores, personal websites, landing pages, news portals and many others. You give us ideas – we bring them to life. 

In most cases we build websites on WordPress CMS. For online store owners we can also offer Shopify CMS as an option. 

Our prices vary between $30-$50/hr. Please, contact us for a quota. 

There is a couple of reasons why.

First of all, our online agency was founded by a group of freelancers from Eastern Europe. Even though our rates are way lower than the average rates of US-based agencies – this still makes us a decent income in our home countries.

Secondly, we are a group of freelancers, meaning that we work remotely. It gives each of us the ability to travel the world, be close to our families and still do the same amount of work as if we were sharing the office.

Last, but not least – the UpgradeHut is less than 1 year old. Therefore, in order to make a good name and build up our portfolio – we are ready to provide more value, than we ask in exchange. 

The initial consultation is free. A 25% deposit is required before we begin development, then the remaining 75% on completion and approval of the design work.

Just call (508) 514-0635 or e-mail hello@upgradehut.com to schedule a call or meeting. We will discuss your goals, needs, and frustrations, and see if we might be a good fit. No obligation.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE PARTNERS THAT WILL HELP US 
UPGRADE YOUR BUSINESS​

OUR DEVELOPMENT PROCESS

DISCOVER

We start by digging deeper into your business in order to understand the market, set up proper goals and develop a strategic plan.

DESIGN

Building a framework for further development: starting with sketching the web structure, and ending with adding visual elements and animations.

DEVELOP

Working on the technical side of your project. By implementing our design skills we turn often complex visual concepts into memorable user experience.

TEST

Test and refine until it shines. Once we make sure that everything looks solid and works smoothly, the project will be ready for delivery.

MAINTAIN

We monitor your website to make sure it works properly. We're always there if you have any questions, would like to make changes, or just to meet for a cup of coffee!

LET'S TALK BUSINESS

Feel free to contact us with whatever questions you have. For every interested prospect we provide a free Phone/Email/Skype consultation. 

P.S. in more than 80% of cases we prevent prospects from making wrong decisions.

OUR CONTACTS